The first choice multicopter technology for the most challenging professional UAV inspection and surveying operations. The Falcon 8 is a high-tech instrument, capable of generating aerial stills, video and thermals with its excellent flight characteristics and triple-redundant safety measures. Rely on unrivaled efficiency and perfect precision with this state-of-the-art piece of UAV technology.
- 36 MP digital still images, 640×512 pixel thermal camera, ultra HD video
- Fully automated flights routes in 2D & 3D, reproducible by waypoint navigation with optimized trajectory
- Auto functions for economic efficiency; 360° spherical or cylindrical panos
- Point-of-Interest (POI) imaging and Circle-of-Interest (COI) imaging
- Orthophotos, topography, DEM, DTM, 3D modelling and volumetric analysis
eXom The intelligent mapping + inspection drone
Meet eXom, the sensor-rich drone technology for professionals. With the ability to switch between video, still and thermal imagery in-flight, coupled with its advanced situational sensors, the eXom can achieve sub-millimeter image resolutions while maintaining safe distances from structures and surfaces.
- Flight time: 22 mins
- Main Camera: 38MP, 6x digital zoom, HD (1280×720) Video
- Thermal Camera: Thermal (80×60 pixels) overlaid on stream, 50° FOV, and edge enhancement
- Ground Sampling Distance: 1 mm per pixel at 6 m, 1 cm per pixel at 60 m
3DR X8+ The versatile mapping drone
The X8+ can take off and land even in the tightest area, which make it compatible with just about any type of terrain. Since this technology can fly at low altitudes and low speeds, it can capture images with a level of detail and precision that’s impossible to acquire with manned flights or satellite imagery.
- Flight Time: 14 mins
- Area coverage: 25 acres
- Ground Sampling Distance: 0.7 inches per pixel (2 cm per pixel)
- Orthomosaic accuracy: 3-16 ft (1-5 m)
eBee RTK The survey-grade mapping drone
Survey-grade accuracy, fully integrated workflow and compatibility with existing base stations make the eBee RTK an ideal piece of surveying technology for large area coverage.
- Flight time: 40 mins
- Area coverage: 2000 acres
- Ground Sampling Distance: Down to 1.5 cm (0.6 in) per pixel
- Orthomosaic Accuracy: 1-3x GSD
Processing Software Convert + deliver with accuracy + efficiency
Our image processing software is your complete mapping & modelling solution to convert thousands of images into georeferenced 2D mosaics and 3D models.
- Mines + Quarries: Create orthomosaics, DSMs, DTMs and point clouds of pits and quarries to calculate volumes of extracted materials, volumes of stockpiles and monitor hot-spots or interesting areas.
- Precision Agriculture: Create index maps such as NDVIs, DVIs, SAVI and many more. Turn your data into action with up-to-date information allowing continuous monitoring and well-structured decisions.
- Natural Resources + Management: Create extensive inventories of natural resources, verify the enforcement of environmental regulations, and assess the vigor of vegetation.
- Construction: Create survey-grade orthomosaics, DSMs and dense 3D point clouds in fixed time intervals and analyze results over time to monitor contractors and construction advancements.
…and much, much more! Contact us for more applications!
Photography & Videography
The Inspire 1 quadcopter is our most functional piece of UAV technology, fully equipped with an advanced 3-axis Zenmuse gimbal and professional X3 FC350 camera. To say this drone is impressive is an understatement.
- Photo: 12.8MP, 94° FOV
- Video: 4k @ 30fps, or 1080p @ 60fps
- Lens: 20mm ƒ/2.8 Wide-Angle, 9 elements in 9 groups including an aspherical element
- Gimbal: Zenmuse X3, 3-axis, 360° rotating gimbal
- Flight Time: 20+mins
Spreading Wings S1000+
The S1000 octocopter technology has been specifically designed for high-level professional aerial photography and cinematography. This drone has the ability to be custom outfitted with any camera up to 25lbs.
- Hull: Frame arm designed with 8° inversion and 3° inclination, increasing stability when rolling and pitching, yet granting more flexibility when rotating. Revolutionary damping design reduces high frequency vibrations and makes shots clearer and sharper
- Gimbal: Zenmuse Z15, 3-axis, 360° infinity rotation, independent IMU, rotation speed control
- Flight Time: 15-18mins
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4
The GH4 has taken the enthusiast and professional market by storm, offering revolutionary 4k video technology alongside a champion stills capturing platform.
- Photo: 16.5MP Live MOS, Quad-Core Venus Engine 9AHD IMG Processor
- Video: 4k Cinema (4096×2160) and 4k UHD (3840×2160) @ 24fps, 1080p @ 60fps
- Lens: Olympus 12mm ƒ/2.0 M.Zuiko Digital ED, 11 elements in 8 groups, DSA, Aspherical, ED, Super HR
Canon EOS 70D
A trailblazing powerhouse featuring a revolutionary autofocus technology that unlocks the potential of live view.
- Photo: 20.2 MP, APS-C Dual Pixel CMOS AF sensor, DIGIC 5+ image processor
- Video: 1080p @ 30fps, 720p @ 60fps
- Lens: Sigma 18-200mm ƒ/3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM C